Have an Idea
We build & revamp anything
Experts in building and revamping of new residential and commercial properties .
AIG specialize in building and revamping residential properties include single-family homes, townhouses, and apartments.
AIG specialize in the building and the revamping of commercial property such us non-residential activities such as hotels, office space, retail shops, industrial buildings, public facilities, etc.
Our 4 Stages of Construction Project Management
When we managing a construction project there are certain objectives we consider. We reach them in stages. Just like in any project, you accomplish it by breaking it down. The following are four steps we take to organize a successful construction project management project.
There are four elements to designing a construction project. It’s the responsibility of all our project managers to make sure your design meets with building codes and other regulations.
- The concept. What are the needs, goals and objectives of the project? We making decisions based on the size of the projects, the site allocated for the build and the actual design of what we building. This comprised of a list for each room or space under consideration, including all critical data.
- The schematic design. We compile a couple sketches that identifies all the various parts, materials, sizes, colors, textures, etc. It includes the floor plans, elevations, etc., even a site plan.
- Develop the design. AIG is doing intensive research when designs to determine , what are the best materials to use? What equipment will be needed? How much are the materials? We refining the original drawings from the previous stage to reflect these decisions. Knowing local building codes and adhering to them will be important at this stage.
- Get the contract documents together. These are the final drawing and construction specs. These will be issued and used by outside contractors to bid on the job when making use of subcontractors.
FROM DESIGN TO FINISH
Our Responsibility toward the protects we manage
- Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion
- Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs
- Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations
- Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors
- Select tools, materials and equipment and track inventory
- Meet contractual conditions of performance
- Review the work progress on daily basis
- Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status
- Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones
- Negotiate terms of agreements, draft contracts and obtain permits and licences
- Analyse, manage and mitigate risks
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques
Why Choose Us
- 15 Years proven working experience in construction management.
- Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods.
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards.
- Understanding of all facets of the construction process.
- Familiarity with construction. management software packages
- Ability to plan and see the “big picture”.
- Competent in conflict and crisis management
- Leadership and human resources management skills.
- Excellent time and project management skills.